Monday, November 06, 2006

Later than ever, more than ever.

I outdid myself today, not starting until around 7pm. Still, I got well over the quota. This also means I've broken the 10 000 word threshold. 20% done!

I went back and wrote an earlier chapter to insert somewhere around Chapter IV/V. I also noticed I had two chapters labelled IV, so chapter numbers have been bumped up doubly.

My plot is now emerging quite well. That is, a war is certainly brewing on both sides of the border. Tying it in with the Island of the Gods and the Zombie Trout inhabitants is of course some ways off, but I have a few thoughts on how to make it come about.

Though I haven't re-read it, I've decided I'm very unhappy with Canton (Jaime)'s history. It's boring. It's likely to face some major renovation or a full rewrite come December. Or...sometime. But for now, it's all about the word count. Speaking of which:

The Day's Text
Words today: 2225
Words total: 11497
Target total: 10000

No comments: