Friday, November 10, 2006

Day 10: A late start, but a fine finish

I was a little slow to start today and was worried I wouldn't reach 2000 words, but then my last two bits brought me right over it. A lot of short chapters early on, due to my inability to write. Wordcount comes when you're not expecting it.

I realise I should be writing about Gar, but I'm not sure what's supposed to happen there. How will it relate to the war? (Okay, yes, obviously the explosion is the casus bellum, and I believe the boss caused the explosion.) What's Delmer's relation to the boss? Who is Delmer? Were the three men just going to steel the royal yacht and sail down to the Pesce lands? Are they Pesce?

Maybe tomorrow I'll write it.

The Day's Text
Words today: 2156
Words total: 19512
Target total: 16666.666 repeating

No comments: