Friday, November 24, 2006

Day 24: Finishing a chapter

I realised that Chapter XXXXI ('Paths Cross') wasn't really finished, so I've continued from it today. Next, I think should be Leath before the final decision is made.

TODO:
* Leath decides mission should be abandoned
* They abandon missions and decided to visit the Isle of the Gods.
* Maybe Phil picks up the escaped prisoners.
* Sylvia heads north.

I'll probably also want another aside or two. You know, historic bits, fables, and whatnot.

Low wordcount again, but I'm gaining:
Words per day to finish on time, as of the beginning of the day: 721.142857
Words per day to finish on time, as of the end of the day: 688.16666...

Of course, if I did words per thread to tie up, I'm not doing quite so well. That's why I need to think up an aside or two.

The Day's Text
Words today: 919
Words total: 45871
Target total: 40000

No comments: